Dubai Tourist Places: Dubai has the world’s tallest building, the biggest shopping mall, the largest artificial island and much more.
Dubai is known as one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It also has a lot of tourist attractions and places to visit.
If you’re planning on visiting Dubai for a vacation or if it’s your first time here, there are some places you should not miss out on seeing during your stay in this city!
Amazing Dubai Tourist Places
Dubai is a city often described as the most cosmopolitan and modern in the United Arab Emirates.
- Burj Khalifa: The tallest building in the world, this architectural marvel is a sight to see. On the 124th floor of this super-tall skyscraper, you can visit its viewing deck for some spectacular views of Dubai.
- Dubai Fountain: This large water fountain was created as part of a musical fountain show which plays every 30 minutes from dusk till midnight every day on weekends and public holidays.
- Dubai Mall: If you’re looking for shopping, dining and entertainment options in one place, then this mall is your best bet! It has over 1 million square feet of retail space with over 1,200 shops, including 250 restaurants and cafes spread across themed zones such as Fashion Avenue or Souk Al Bahar, where you can find everything from high fashion boutiques to traditional Arabian souks (markets). The mall also features two aquariums – one indoors and one outdoors – plus an ice rink during winter, transforming into artificial snow when temperatures drop below zero degrees Celsius (32 F). There are also plenty more activities going on at the same time so if it gets too crowded inside, then head outside, where there are several gardens filled with trees from all over the world, including Australia’s eucalyptus trees as well as fountains scattered throughout them called “manmade rainforest.” They’re perfect places for unwinding after visiting all those shops!
Dubai Mall and Aquarium
Dubai Mall and Dubai Aquarium are two must-visit tourist places in Dubai. The mall has a vast collection of shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities.
The aquarium is the largest in the world, with 10 million litres of water and more than 200 species of marine life.
The mall also features an indoor skiing slope, which can be enjoyed by both adults and children alike!
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
The Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is a luxury hotel in Dubai that looks like a sail. It is the world’s tallest hotel and has a helipad on its roof.
The restaurant on the top floor, called At.mosphere, serves Middle Eastern cuisine and has views of the city from all sides.
You can also swim at this luxury hotel in Dubai by relaxing by their swimming pool on the roof!
The Burj Al Arab Jumeirah invites people to visit them to enjoy these fantastic views and luxurious amenities!
If you’re looking for an escape from the heat, this garden is a great place to visit.
Located in the city’s heart, it’s a great place to spend a hot day.
Not only does it have a lovely fountain, but it also has a fantastic view of the Dubai Fountain and other landmarks such as Burj Khalifa.
You’ll want to ensure you find some shade before taking any pictures here!
Sheikh Zayed Road
Sheikh Zayed Road is one of the longest and busiest roads in Dubai.
It spans some 14 kilometres and connects more than half a dozen key areas of Dubai, including Burj Khalifa, Downtown Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Residence and more.
The road is popular among tourists and residents since it provides easy access to major destinations such as Emirates Towers, Dubai Marina and many others.
Sheikh Zayed Road is named after Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, born on November 1918 in Abu Dhabi (then part of Al Ain province) and passed away on 2 November 2004 at the age of 86 after having served as president for 30 years until his death.
He was known for being a wise man who respected other faiths and cultures worldwide, making him very popular among all nationals living within UAE territory.
Atlantis The Palm
Atlantis, located on the Palm Jumeirah, is one of the most expensive hotels in the world.
This resort features water parks and aquariums with an array of marine life worldwide.
It also contains a stunning underwater hotel room with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow you to watch the fish swim by and coral reefs grow above your head!
Dubai Frame is a large-scale public artwork from a steel and glass arch that was unveiled in February 2019.
It is located near the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard in Dubai Marina, next to the Dubai Marina Promenade.
The artwork consists of 50 tons of steel and 5,000 square meters of glass with a total height of 76 meters (250 ft), making it one of the tallest structures in the Dubai Marina skyline.
Bastakia – Old Dubai
You have heard of Dubai, the city which has become one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. But have you heard of Bastakia?
Bastakia is one of the oldest districts in Dubai, located in its historic centre. It is a top-rated tourist attraction and a great place to visit!
Jumeirah Beach Park
The Jumeirah Beach Park is one of Dubai’s most popular tourist attractions.
This fantastic beach park has everything you want to do on your holiday.
There are many restaurants where you can enjoy a meal, relax at the beach, or play fun games with your family or friends.
There are lots of activities like volleyball, football or basketball.
If you want something more relaxing, there are also hammocks where you can lie down and enjoy yourself while reading a book or listening to music on your headphones.
The best thing about this place is that it’s free! No entry fee at all!
As you can see, Safa Park is a popular sightseeing destination for locals and tourists. The park covers an area of 36 hectares (90 acres) and has several attractions, including:
- An artificial lake
- A zoo with more than 30 species of animals, including giraffes, ostriches and zebras; the zoo was formerly known as Al-Ahliyya Park Zoo until 2005
- A mini-golf course; many families visit the park on weekends to play miniature golf and a picnic at its lakeside locations.
The park also hosts many cultural events throughout the year, such as music concerts that feature local artists like Liwa al Gharbiya or regional ones like Saudi Arabia’s Abdo Fares.
These are lovely places to visit in Dubai.
If you’re a fan of animals, this is the place for you.
The Dubai Zoo is home to more than 2,000 animals from all over the world.
It’s also one of the oldest zoos in the region and was founded in 1973.
It covers an area of 60 hectares (150 acres) and has two different sections: an open-air section; and a temperature-controlled indoor unit.
The zoo is divided into six distinct regions: Africa/Asia (which includes both lions and tigers); Australia (complete with koalas); South America; North America; Europe; and Aquariums & Mammals.
Also, there’s a Wildlife Conservation Center which allows visitors to see rescued or injured animals before they’re returned to their natural habitat or transferred to other institutions around the world so that they can be adequately treated by experts who specialize in this kind; of work.
If you like sparkly things, this market should be on your list!
This souk offers everything from jewellery to gold watches at excellent prices, so if your budget doesn’t allow for splurging too much, then come here first!
You’ll find plenty of outlets, including Al Khan Jewellery Co., Royal Jewellers LLC., Ahmed Mobilya Sanat Merkezi Ltd Sti., Orchids Reismann GmbH & Co KG-Shops Atelier Du Francais Ltd., Shandawi Jewellery Gallery LLC.
These are the best places to visit in Dubai. We hope you enjoy them!