Armenia Visa: Armenia is a beautiful country with many historical sites and friendly people. It’s also home to some of the most stunning mountains in the world.
But, if you’re an American citizen, don’t let yourself be held back by not having a visa!
In this article, we’ll talk about what you need to know before applying for an Armenia visa, how long it takes and how much it costs, and where and how you can get one online or in person.
After reading this post, you’ll be ready too!
What you need to know before applying
You must apply for an Armenian visa before you travel to the country. You can apply at the airport when you arrive or online.
To do so, you will need a valid passport with at least six months remaining on it, a return ticket, and proof of adequate funds (at least $100).
How long is the Armenia visa valid for?
Your visa is valid for the length of your visit to Armenia.
For example, if you’re travelling on a tourist visa and plan to stay in Armenia for two weeks, your visa will be valid.
The length of a business or family member’s visit is determined by the size of their authorized stay in the country.
Tourist visas are usually valid for up to 30 days but can be extended at an immigration office before the end (contact details below).
Business visas are limited to 60 days and cannot be extended, so plan when applying for one.
Visas issued on behalf of family members depend on their purpose: They may get up to 30 days if coming over with their relative or friend who has Armenian citizenship—but no more than three months otherwise.
How much does it cost?
- The cost of a visa depends on your nationality. For example, a U.S. citizen who wants to apply for an F-1 visa must pay $70, but an Armenian national might only have to pay $20.
- The price varies depending on the type of visa you are applying for. For instance, if you want to visit Armenia for tourism and leisure or study at university or university-level institutions (classroom teaching), then your cost will be different from if you were planning on conducting research or studying at non-university institutions in Armenia (non-classroom education).
- Prices also vary depending on which consulate service centre accepts your application and issues your passport stamp after processing it through their system before sending it back home with you via post mail delivery system.
- If possible, try asking other travellers who have recently experienced this process so that they can tell about what worked best for them when using their particular consulate office location near where they live/work
How can I apply?
You can apply for an Armenia visa in the following ways:
- By post
- In-person at the Embassy.
Where can I apply?
You can apply for an Armenia visa at the Embassy, consulate or high commission of Armenia in your home country.
You can also pay the visa fee online and get an email confirmation that you can print out and take when applying.
If you are applying at the airport or border crossing, it’s best to check whether they accept applications there before going all that way.
What do I need to bring when I apply?
- Two passport photos (size 2×3)
- Money for the visa application fee, which is currently 100 AMD, may change at any time without notice; cash only!
The Last Word
You can start applying for your visa online by filling out the form on this website. You will have to fill in personal details, including your name, address, and information about your trip.
Then you will need to upload copies of documents proving who you are and why you want to visit Armenia.
You will also need two passport photos printed on photo paper in a 4 x 6-inch size.
If all goes well with this application, then within one week or less, you should receive an email from the EmbassyEmbassy notifying them that everything checks out okay!
- How to Get Your Algerian Visa: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Albania Visa Requirements: The Essential Guide!
- How to Apply for an Argentina Visa: A Comprehensive Guide
- Here’s How to Get Your Egypt Visa: Ready to Explore the Pyramids?
- How to Get a Thailand Visa in Less Than a Week
- Applying for a Canada Visa Online: The Ultimate Guide
- Australia Visa Application: How to Apply Online
- How to Apply for a US Visa: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Applying for a UK Visa is Easy – Do it Online!
- Everything You Need to Know About Applying for a Schengen Visa