Bahrain is a small country in the middle east, with a population of roughly 1.3 million people.
It’s an island country with limited land borders, so it’s not easy to get into this country if you don’t have work or family ties.
If you do want to visit Bahrain, there are some steps you can take to ensure that your trip goes without any problems:
Get a job offer
To get a Bahrain work visa, you’ll need to find a job that requires one.
This step is pretty straightforward, but it’s essential to prevent any potential issues with your application later.
- Look for work that pays well and fits into your field of expertise.
You’ll want to ensure the position offers good pay and benefits—and thus, if possible, look for jobs in areas with demand for those things (such as IT or finance).
- Look for remote employment opportunities if possible; this allows flexibility about where you live and helps keep costs down when it comes time to move out there!
Get an official work contract.
You will need to get an official work contract from your employer, and you should ensure that the contract is in English.
Make sure it’s signed by an authorized person, stamped by a qualified person, and notarized if possible.
Suppose you don’t have a local sponsor who can help ease this process for you. In that case, you may face difficulties in obtaining a Bahraini visa under these circumstances:
Visit the Bahrain embassy in your home country to get a visa stamp and biometric information.
Before applying for a visa, it’s essential to know the requirements. Here are some things you’ll need:
- Your passport with all its pages intact (including any visas)
- A copy of your work permit or contract showing that an approved employer employs you in Bahrain. This will be needed when applying for a visa stamp at the embassy, so bring it along!
- Flight itinerary—if possible, ensure this includes hotel booking details and transportation between airports and hotels on both travel dates (if applicable).
Apply for an entry visa after you arrive in Bahrain.
When you arrive in Bahrain, you must apply for a visa before entering the country.
You can do this at the airport or one of the many embassies in your home country. Bring:
- Your passport
- The application form that was sent with your visa invitation letter (found on this page) and photocopies of both sides of all pages of your passport.
Be sure to bring everything you need to the Bahrain embassy, and know that you’ll have to set up your visa after you arrive.
- Bring your passport, visa application form, and all other required documents.
- Bring your flight information and itinerary.
- Bring copies of your work contract, educational credentials, employment letter, and passport (if applicable).
The Last Word
To get a Bahrain work visa, you must find a job offer and apply for it at the embassy.
The process can be tricky, so we recommend hiring an agent who knows their way around the system.
If you have any other questions about how to get a Bahrain work visa, leave them in the comments section below!