Barbados is an island nation in the Caribbean Sea. It offers stunning beaches, warm weather and vibrant culture.
If you’re planning to visit Barbados, you might need a visa first.
In this article, we’ll tell you everything about getting it online and how long it takes to receive your visa.
Barbados Visa Information
- You can apply for a visa online.
- You can get a visa at a Barbados embassy or consulate.
- You may be able to get a visa on arrival at the airport.
- You might be able to get an e-visa from an approved country if you plan to travel by land, sea or air through Barbados and its seaports, airports or government offices.
The process is simple, though you will need to pay a fee and submit copies of the following documents:
- An electronic copy of your passport information page. The document should be saved as a JPEG or PDF file. You can also scan the barcode located at the back of your passport and upload it to your application form instead.
- A flight itinerary (copy) or letter from your airline confirming travel dates, including arrival date in Barbados and departure date from Barbados. If you are travelling by cruise ship, we require a confirmation from your cruise line that includes arrival and departure dates. Please note that if you do not provide this document within 10 days after submitting your visa application, we may cancel processing without refunding any fees paid by you for this service buy transaction.
Can I apply for a Barbados visa online?
Yes, you can apply for a Barbados visa online if you have a credit card and meet the eligibility criteria.
If your application is successful, you will be sent an email confirmation with all your visa details. You will also be able to track its progress through your Visa Tracker account.
How long does it take to get a Barbados visa?
If we receive your complete application before 2:00 PM EST on weekdays and before 11:00 AM EST on weekends (GMT -5), we’ll process it within 24 hours.
This means that if you apply before these times, then we should be able to issue your e-visa within 24 hours of receiving it.
Can I apply for a Barbados visa in person?
No – this option is only available as part of our online service.
What happens if I don’t get a Barbados visa?
We recommend that you check with us before trying again, as certain conditions may have affected our decision not to issue one – such as incomplete information or incorrect information supplied by you during the application process, improper payments; invalid citizenship status; previous criminal convictions etc.
This article will tell you all about getting a Barbados Visa.
A visa is a permit issued by the country you wish to enter, allowing you to stay in that country for a specific period.
A visa application is a document required for a visa from a country. You must fill out the correct form and pay applicable fees to apply.
The time it takes varies based on how your documents are processed and where they are processed (e.g., at an embassy or consulate).
The requirements vary depending on whether you are applying online or through another means (e.g., paper application), as well as where in Barbados your trip will take place (e.g., travelling within Bridgetown or going to another part of Barbados).
The Last Word
We hope this article was helpful to you.
- Belize Visa Application Requirements- Apply Online
- Guide to Brunei Visa for Travelers – Apply Now [eVisa]
- The Best Way to Get a Bulgaria Visa
- Apply for a Belarus Visa – Easy, Fast, and Secure
- Bahrain Visa Processing – Apply Now [eVisa]
- How to Apply for a Botswana Visa [eVisa]
- Bhutan Visa: How to Apply for a Visit Visa
- How to Get a Bolivia Visa in Easy Steps [eVisa]
- 3 Steps to Applying for a Burundi Visa
- Benin Visa – What You Need to Know [Apply eVisa]