If you are planning to visit Hungary, then you need to apply for a Hungary visa.
Here are five easy steps to help you get an appointment with the Hungarian embassy or consulate in your country of residence.
Prepare the Hungarian visa documents.
Now that you have your passport and visa application form, it is time to prepare the Hungarian visa documents. The following list contains the basic requirements for getting a Hungarian visa:
- A valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining after your planned departure from Hungary
- Proof of accommodation (if staying in an apartment or house) or bank account details before arrival
- Proof of finances – e.g., cash withdrawal slips from ATMs showing no more than $1,500 per month (or EUR 500) as confirmed by the bank manager on whose behalf these funds were withdrawn; proof that all expenses are covered; if paying rent by credit card instead of cash, then this must be done through an international company registered in another country
Fill in the Hungarian visa application form.
The Hungarian visa application form can be filled in online. You will need to upload your photo and pay the fees online, but you can also print out the form and bring it to the interview.
If you’re applying for a long-term stay visa (more than 90 days), don’t forget that passports and other travel documents must be valid for at least six months from your date of arrival in Hungary.
Pay the Hungary Schengen Visa fees.
- Pay the Hungary Schengen Visa fees. You will need to pay the visa fees before applying for a visa. There are several ways you can do this:
- You can pay online through our website or by credit card.
- You may also choose to pay by bank transfer. Still, suppose there is any confusion about whether someone else has paid their application in advance without telling me first. In that case, I reserve the right not only not to issue my approval but also to shame them on social media, so everyone knows how irresponsible they’ve been behaving toward me thus far.”
Make an appointment for a Hungary Visa interview.
You can make an appointment online.
You can also call or visit the embassy in person. If you’re ready to book a visa interview, check out our guide to finding a Hungarian consulate near you!
Attend your Hungary Visa interview.
Now that you have your interview appointment letter, it’s time to attend your Hungary visa interview.
The best way to prepare for this is by reading the information in your interview letter and speaking with someone who has been through the process before.
If you have any questions about what will happen on your visit or how to answer specific questions, ask a friend or family member who has already visited Hungary.
Make sure they know what clothing and accessories are appropriate for an interview (e.g., no shorts), where you should park if possible, etc…
Here are five easy steps to follow to get a Hungary Visa.
If you want to apply for a Hungary Visa, here are five easy steps that you need to follow:
- Step 1: Prepare the Hungarian visa documents. The first thing that you have to do is prepare your Hungarian passport and all other necessary documents. These include your birth certificate and marriage certificate if married to a Hungarian citizen or proof of employment in Hungary (e.g., pay slip).
- Step 2: Fill in the Hungarian visa application form. Next, fill out an online application form at [website link]. You will be able to print off this document later on once completed, which makes it easier for applicants who don’t speak English but still want their applications processed!
- Step 3: Pay the Hungary Schengen Visa fees. Once all your required items have been collected and submitted through step 2 above, they’ll take payment via EFTPOS machine, so make sure they’ve got enough cash on hand before leaving home!
The Last Word
Whether you are planning on travelling to Hungary for business or pleasure, there is no better way to experience the country than by obtaining a Hungarian Schengen Visa.
This quick and easy process will allow access to all the countries within the Schengen Area and provide you with maximum flexibility while visiting this wonderful country!