A Kazakhstan visa is easy to process, and one can apply online. You need to fill in some basic information about yourself and pay the necessary fee.
After submitting all required documents, your visa will be processed within three working days.
Kazakhstan Visa Requirement
Citizens of the following countries do not require a visa to enter Kazakhstan:
- Georgia, Kyrgyzstan and Moldova (for up to 90 days only)
- Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan (for up to 15 days only), Iran, Israel and Turkey But, you must provide proof of your citizenship at the border.
- The passport must have at least 6 months of validity.
- The passport must have a minimum of 2 blank pages.
Documents required for Kazakhstan eVisa
The following documents are required to apply for the eVisa:
- Passport (valid for a minimum period of 6 months and with at least two blank pages)
- A passport-size photo (48 x 33 mm)
- A bank statement in English or Russian, not more than 3 months old, proves enough funds available to cover your expenses during your stay in Kazakhstan (equal to US$300 per day).
How to Apply for Kazakhstan eVisa?
The application process for the visa is straightforward; you can apply through the online platform.
But, to apply for a Kazakhstan eVisa, you must fill out an application form and upload the required documents.
The fees depend on your nationality, and you must print or save your visa approval letter for future use.
Kazakhstan visa fees
state fee for a tourist visa – $ 60, for business – $ 80, for treatment – $80.
The processing time for eVisa is 5 days.
This means that if the immigration authorities have accepted your visa application and you have been issued an approval letter (the confirmation of your application), you will get your visa in 5 working days from the date of submission of documents to the Kazakhstan Immigration Department (KazNIIP).
Processing time may be longer if there are additional requirements or complications with your application, such as changing a name on a passport or requesting multiple-entry visas instead of single-entry visas; in these cases, processing could take up to 30 working days (1 month).
Processing times are approximate, and we cannot guarantee that they will not vary depending on how busy our staff are at any given moment; But, we do ensure that all applications will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date they were submitted unless otherwise stated in writing by us beforehand.
A Kazakhstan visa is an easy process, and one can apply online.
E-visa is a faster, more convenient, cheaper and more secure way to get a visa. It saves time as you don’t have to visit an embassy or consulate in person.
The e-visa is valid for 30 days from the date of issue and can be extended up to 60 days at Almaty airport on arrival in Kazakhstan (no additional fee).
The Last Word
Kazakhstani eVisa is an attractive option for you to travel to the country. It is easy, online and has a lot of other benefits. Hence, if you are planning to visit Kazakhstan, make sure you apply for one before leaving home so that there are no hassles on your journey.
- Apply for a Kenya Visa Online [eVisa]
- Kuwait Visa: How to Apply Online [eVisa]
- Apply for Japan Visa Online [ Application Guide ]
- Jordan Visa – How to Get One Jordan Pass
- Get a Jamaica Visa in 5 Simple Steps
- How to Get a Honduras Visa in 5 Simple Steps
- Haiti Visa Requirements and Application
- How to Get a Fiji Visa for Cheap
- Easy to Apply for Djibouti Visa [eVisa]
- Dominican Republic Visa, How to Apply