Kyrgyzstan visa: The Kyrgyzstan eVisa is a new initiative which will allow travellers to apply for and receive their visas through an online portal.
The eVisa is valid for 30 days and can be used to enter the country multiple times during those 30 days.
Please keep reading to learn more about the requirements of applying for a Kyrgyzstan eVisa and how to do it yourself!
Check the requirements
It would help if you had a passport with at least 6 months of validity and unrestricted travel to Kyrgyzstan.
If you’re travelling in a group and all members have valid passports, you can apply for one eVisa as a group.
The following documents are required:
A colour photograph (33mm x 48mm) taken within the last three months; should be attached to your application form in JPEG format or printed on plain white paper with your signature. The photo should be clear, without any shadows on the face, no glasses and not older than three months; only one photo is required for each person applying for an eVisa. Photo requirements can change anytime, but this information will be displayed at the top of the page when logging in to ensure that you always submit high-quality photos that meet current standards.
Fill in the Kyrgyzstan Visa application form.
Once you have a passport and a credit card, you can begin getting your Kyrgyzstan eVisa.
Here are the steps to apply for an eVisa:
- Fill in all the details on the Kyrgyzstan electronic visa application form.
- Ensure your passport does not expire within six months of your plan to enter Kyrgyzstan. If it does, you will need to wait until after it has passed or got another before applying for an eVisa.
- Make sure you have a credit card that can be charged US dollars (USD). The fee is paid using this method so having one ready is essential!
- Print out two copies of each page on which information appears – one copy will be used by immigration officials upon arrival in Kyrgyzstan while another copy remains with you as proof that there were no mistakes made during application processing; scan these pages as well into PDF format, so they’re accessible if needed later on down the line!
Check your details
It’s essential to check the following before you begin your application:
- Requirements: Make sure that you meet all the needs. Also, ensure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from entry into Kyrgyzstan.
- Application form: The application form should be completed in English and printed for reference during an embassy or consulate interview. If there are any mistakes on your record, it may result in delays or even rejection of your visa application.
- Fee: The fee must be paid by a credit card on our website or sent by bank transfer via a bank account number we will provide once you have registered an account with us
- E-Visa: Once you fill out all required fields on this page, click the “Pay Now” button and pay using debit/credit card details.
Pay the fee and receive your Kyrgyzstan eVisa.
Now that you’ve finished the application process, it’s time to pay for your eVisa.
The cost is $40 and must be paid via credit card. Make sure to use a major credit card with a high spending limit, or else you might get declined by their payment processor (or at least I did).
The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable; once you’ve paid, your money is not being returned if something goes wrong or you change your mind later.
If all goes well, though—assuming your passport has been scanned—your eVisa should arrive in about three working days.
You can apply for the Kyrgyzstan eVisa online.
You can apply for the Kyrgyzstan eVisa online. Once you have received approval, you can use your eVisa to enter the country at any port of entry.
To apply for an electronic visa, you must:
- Please fill out the application form and submit it with the payment
- Provide a scanned copy of your passport’s bio page, showing that you’re travelling on a full passport rather than a temporary document (such as a visa-on-arrival form)
- If you’re applying from one of the countries listed below, you’ll also need to provide an official document proving that you can go from Kyrgyzstan by air immediately after entering the country (this is required only if flying into Bishkek or Osh—applicants who wish to travel elsewhere in Kyrgyzstan do not need this document): – Australia—a valid Australian passport – Canada—a valid Canadian permanent resident card or travel document containing photo identification – European Economic Area member states—a valid national identity card authenticated by Germany/Switzerland, which includes photo identification – New Zealand—a valid New Zealand passport with photo identification and immigration stamp showing no restrictions on departure – USA/Canada—a US permanent resident card (green card)
The Last Word
Remember that you must pay the fee and receive your Kyrgyzstan eVisa before travelling to this country.
- Apply for Kazakhstan Visa with Ease [eVisa]
- Apply for a Kenya Visa Online [eVisa]
- Kuwait Visa: How to Apply Online [eVisa]
- Apply for Japan Visa Online [ Application Guide ]
- Jordan Visa – How to Get One Jordan Pass
- Get a Jamaica Visa in 5 Simple Steps
- How to Get a Honduras Visa in 5 Simple Steps
- Haiti Visa Requirements and Application
- How to Get a Fiji Visa for Cheap
- Easy to Apply for Djibouti Visa [eVisa]