If you want to visit Serbia for business or pleasure, you must apply for a visa. This article will tell you how to get a Serbian visa.
There are different types of visas that allow people from other countries to visit Serbia. Read on to learn more about the available options and how they work!
Find out everything about the Serbian visa application process and learn how to get a visa for Serbia.
Suppose you are planning to travel to Serbia and would like to know everything about the Serbian visa application process and how to get a visa for Serbia.
In that case, this article is for you.
In this article, we have explained the complete process of applying for a Serbian visa in detail.
We will discuss how to apply, where to apply, what documents are required, and how much it costs.
You will also learn about the time taken by Embassy/Consulate to process your application.
Serbia Visa Application
- Apply for a Serbia Visa Online
You can apply for your visa online if you are an eligible national of one of the following countries: Brazil, China (PRC), India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco & South Africa.
- Apply For a Serbian Visa at A Serbian Visa Application Centre in Your Country
All other nationals who do not qualify for eVisa or those who wish to submit their applications in Serbia can go to our offices and submit their applications there.
Submit Your Serbian Visa Application In Person At The Embassy Of Serbia In Your Home Country Or Any Other Diplomatic Mission After Getting An Invitation Letter To Visit Serbia From Our Embassy Or Consulate General In That Country Or Area Where You Have a Valid Residence Permit/Identity Card On A Business Trip To Serbia
Serbian Visas Requirements
As required by Serbia, you will need to submit these documents with your visa application:
- Passport photos
- Visa application form
- Letter of invitation (if applicable) (see below for details)
Proof of travel insurance in Serbian currency and an amount equal to 30 days’ stay in Serbia (required for all nationals except nationals from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro)
How to Apply for Serbia Visa Online
To apply for a Serbian visa, you need to:
- Visit the official website of the Embassy of Serbia in your country or territory and choose “Electronic Visa Application”.
- Then select the type of visa you want to apply for (Tourist or Business).
- You will be asked to fill in personal information on this page, including name and surname, date of birth, country/territory where you live (or are staying), email address and phone number.
Serbian Embassy in Your Country
The Embassy of Serbia in your country is the best point of contact for any questions you have about visa requirements and the application process.
How to get a visa for Serbia
You must apply for Serbian visas if you travel to Serbia. The following documents must be submitted along with your visa application:
Passport with at least 6 months validity left and one blank page in it;
Two passport-size photographs (35mm x 45mm); Payment receipt of the prescribed fee payable in Serbian dinar (RSD) at the Embassy’s bank account;
Visa application form filled out and;
The Last Word
We hope this article has helped you understand how to get a visa for Serbia.
- The Easiest Way to Get a Sierra Leone Visa
- Solomon Islands Visa Application Requirements
- Apply for a South Sudan Visa Online [eVisa]
- How to Apply for a Suriname Visa Online [eVisa]
- Get Somalia Visa Online with a Hassle-Free Process
- How to Apply for a Senegal Visa
- Sri Lanka Visa – Easy Application Process
- How to Get a Saudi Arabia Visa: The Ultimate Guide
- How to Get a Sudan Visa Online
- South Korea Visa: The Easy Way to Travel