You’ll need to apply for a visa if you plan a trip to Sudan. Luckily, the process is quick and easy if you follow these steps:
How to apply for a Sudan Visa?
Make sure you have all the following documents before applying for a Sudan visa:
- A completed visa application form.
- A valid passport (valid for at least six months from the entry date).
- One recent photo (4×6 cm) was taken within the last three months. Sometimes, this can be waived if you are 65 or older or younger than 18 and travel with your parents or guardians on a family vacation.
- Proof of financial solvency (for example, cash or bank statements) to prove that you can afford your trip without working in Sudan and that you will not need to apply for an extension. If this is not possible, an official letter from your employer stating that they will pay all costs related to your trip can be submitted instead.
- Proof of medical insurance covering emergency medical conditions while travelling outside Canada until arrival home after leaving Sudan (This should include details about what kind of coverage is included). It’s also recommended that visitors keep receipts for all medical treatment within the country as proof in case anything goes wrong while visiting; this may help avoid more charges by local hospitals if something happens during their visit!
Note: Visitors who do not purchase travel health insurance against emergencies should provide proof that they have sufficient funds available on hand upon arrival as well as evidence showing how long their stay will last – these may vary depending upon which border crossing points one chooses during transit through this country when arriving by plane into JMM airport located outside Khartoum City itself…
Types of Sudan Visas
- Sudan Visas on Arrival
- Sudan Visa on Arrival with Entry Permit
- Sudan Visa on Arrival with Entry Permit and Extension
- Sudan Tourist Visa
- Sudan Business Visa
- Sudan Transit Visa
Sudan Business Visas: Sudan business visa is available for those who want to travel to Sudan for business purposes.
Sudan Tourist Visa: The Sudan visa can be applied for online, in person or by mail. The application form is available on their website. You need to select one of the following options:
- Apply online
- Apply in person at the embassy
- Apply by mail or courier
To apply by email, fax and phone, you must submit your request via an express courier, which will take 2-3 working days to reach the Embassy of Sudan in London.
Getting a visa for the Republic of Sudan is quick and easy.
Getting a visa to the Republic of Sudan is quick and easy. There are several ways you can apply for a Sudanese visa, depending on your nationality and purpose of travel.
If you are planning to visit Sudan as part of an organized tour group, contact your tour operator or travel agent to find out if they can assist you with the visa application process.
If you do not have a sponsor in Sudan and all other applicants will be applying at the embassy or consulate, then follow these steps:
- Find out whether your country is eligible for online processing by checking with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website at the Sudan embassy. You must also verify that there isn’t any restriction placed on issuing visas from this Embassy/Consulate General before proceeding further with this formality; otherwise, it would waste both parties’ time without any benefit whatsoever!
The Last Word
Sudan is a unique place with lots to do and see. It’s a great place to visit. You can experience any environment there: desert, mountains, swamps etc.
And the people are amicable and welcoming. The visa process is quick and easy too!
- South Korea Visa: The Easy Way to Travel
- South Africa Visa – Apply Online
- Applying for a Seychelles Visa: Requirements and Tips
- San Marino Visa Information & Requirements
- Oman Visa Application Online (eVisa)
- Russian Visa: A step-by-step guide to applying for a Russia e-visa
- Applying for a Rwandan Visa: Requirements and Process
- Tonga Visa Requirements: What You Need to Know
- Tuvalu Visa for Tourists and Business Visitors
- 5 Tips for Applying for a Trinidad and Tobago Visa